WhatsApp Messenger is an instant messaging cross-platform application that allows many operating systems like the iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, Windows Phone and Nokia smartphone users to exchange the text, image, video and audio messages at free of cost. But most merely it works on Samsung galaxy. WhatsApp Messenger is especially popular with the end users who do not have unlimited text messaging. In addition to basic the messaging application, WhatsApp provides the group chat and location based sharing options to its users.
Technically speaking, WhatsApp uses a customized version of the open standard Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol(XMPP) on the Samsung galaxy smartphone. WhatsApp Inc. was founded in 2009 by the Brian Acton and Jan Koum, both the people are of Yahoo!
How to Download WhatsApp Messenger on Samsung Galaxy:
There are two methods for downloading the WhatsApp on the Samsung galaxy smartphone.
Method 1: Download WhatsApp from Google Play or Play Store on the Samsung galaxy:
- Step 1: If the user wants to use the app store on their Samsung galaxy, then they must find the application which is correct. Open the app from Google Play or Play Store, and search it by typing the name of the app on their Samsung galaxy. The first one that pops up is the right one, although it is always good to check that the logo is correct, as well as the name (the full name of the “real” WhatsApp is the WhatsApp Messenger).
- Step 2: Simply Click on the WhatsApp app and then install it. From this step, it’s all very simple to do.
- Step 3: To complete the download process, the user has to open WhatsApp and continue the installation procedure.
- Step 4: Now the next the user needs to follow the instructions carefully in order to properly configure their user profile, including the phone number verification.
P.S. When the user installs WhatsApp on their Samsung galaxy, whatever method they choose, it is good to know these rules on privacy.
Method 2: Download WhatsApp from the browser of the Samsung galaxy:
- Step 1: To get WhatsApp directly from the web browser, the user needs to download WhatsApp APK from the official website of the WhatsApp.
- Step 2: On the website, the user will see a green box with the “Download Now” written on. Click on it and it will start downloading.
- Step 3: If for some reason an error occurs during the downloading process, don’t worry, as it is easily solved. Just go to Settings of the Samsung galaxy, then Security, and finally select the “Unknown sources”.
- Step 4: after selecting the unknown sources the user needs to enable it. After enabling it the downloading process will start.
- Step 5: after downloading the application on the Samsung galaxy smartphone the user just needs to follow the instructions to start it. And simply enjoy and start messaging .
In conclusion, Whatsapp is an app that provides convenience for communication, saving time and money on the Samsung galaxy smartphone. But if it used improperly, it can create side effects such as addiction and lead to health problems or even drop of academic and social skills. Therefore, the user should use Whatsapp sensibly, and do not spend excessive time on it. In this way, the user can maintain a fair balance between the convenience of communication and a healthy lifestyle. Although it is a very best app for messaging in the Samsung galaxy smartphone.
Features of WhatsApp Messenger:
- Simple and Reliable Messaging
The user can message their friends and family at free of cost. WhatsApp only uses the user phone’s Internet connection to send messages so that they can avoid SMS fees on their Samsung galaxy smartphones.
- Groups chat to get keep in touch
The user can keep in touch with the groups of people that matter the most, like their family or relatives. The WhatsApp allows with the group chats, the user can share messages, photos, and videos with up to 256 people at one time. They can also name their group, mute or customize notifications, and much more on their Samsung galaxy.
- Whatsapp calling features that allow to Speak Freely
The user can talk with their friends and family at free of cost, even if live in any other country. WhatsApp Calling uses the phone’s Internet connection, instead of their cell plan’s voice minutes, so the user doesn’t have to worry about expensive calling charges on their Samsung galaxy smartphone.
- END-TO-END ENCRYPTION privacy and Security by Default
Some of the most personal moments are shared merely on WhatsApp, which is why the company built end-to-end encryption into the latest versions of the app. When end-to-end encrypted, the user messages and calls are secured so that only the user and the person they are communicating with can read or listen to them, and nobody in between, not even the WhatsApp on the Samsung galaxy smartphone. This is one of the best feature of the WhatsApp on the Samsung galaxy smartphone.
- Share the best out of Moments that Matter
The user can send photos and videos on WhatsApp instantly. They can even capture the moments that matter to them the most with a built-in camera functionality. With WhatsApp, photos and videos send quickly even if the users are on a slow internet connection on their Samsung galaxy smartphone.
- Document Sharing Made Easy on Samsung galaxy
The user can send PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, slideshows and much more, without the hassle of email or file sharing apps. They can send documents up to 100 MB, so it’s easy to the user what they need over to who they want on their Samsung galaxy smartphone.
- Share voice messages
Sometimes, the user’s voice says it all. With just one tap now the user can record a Voice Message, perfect for a quick hello or a longer story on their Samsung galaxy smartphone.
For more updates and latest notification on this stay tuned with us !!